Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Chado Ralph Rucci Spring 2010 New York (Part 1)
















Generally I choose only 5 outfits from the collections of designers that I like. But there is always a special show that makes it so impossible. Due to that Chado Ralph Rucci will consist of two parts. What can I say, he just wowed me with his masterpieces. The whole collection was classic outfits transformed/upgraded with modern details. Ahhhh, I can just imagine strong, powerful, smart, successful women wearing these outfits and looking absolutely stunning. Just being showstoppers!.... Very Luxurious!....
Little History : He is the first American designer to receive an invitation to the Paris haute couture shows since Mainbocher which says a lot of things about his status in the fashion industry.
I was little bit confused with the brand name being “Chado Ralph Rucci”. I mean Ralph Rucci I can understand from his American/Italian background probably, but what is Chado? Well here comes his love for Japanese culture, Chado is the Japanese tea ceremony where attention to detail, sense of style and intensive expertise on the part of practitioner is required which clearly reflects in his work. Now that I know i can see so much Japanese influence in his creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment