Friday, August 13, 2010

"Industrie" magazine


As i blogged couple of month ago, I am dying to read the magazine named "Industrie" which is as their website states "the first and only media title dedicated to presenting an independent, in-depth look at the fashion industry, going behind the scenes to chronicle the personalities, stories and defining moments in the world of fashion.Industrie aims to shift focus away from current collections and trends and provide a considered insight into the culture of fashion. Industrie documents the individuals who influence fashion and critically examines the ideas which shape it."

I really like the concept of the magazine because when it comes to fashion I am more interested in "intelectual" side of it meaning the process of creating something beautiful, the inspiration behind it, the input of the team, photographer, stylist, make up artist, and the business side of it as well. As you can see from the youtube video they have interviews featured with some of the if not top of the leading people in fashion industrie. I am really excited about the interview with Natalie Massenet the creator of Net-a-porter. I mean the woman created an enterprise with an annual turnover of GBP120 million, how can you not listen to her?

But unfortunatly couldnt find it in Dubai :( so I guess I just have to order it online.

No comments:

Post a Comment