Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The only yellow item in my wardrobe...

I am not a very big fan of yellow color but this skirt i love maybe because of the touch of green, amazing cut/layers, and super comfy material. The funny part is the skirt actually is huge like maybe xl size or something like that…but i believe you can make everything work so with a fab belt it becomes perfect high-waist skirt :)
My clutch is from zara which i love but I wanted to glam it up a little bit so I added oversize brooch to it.
When it comes to bracelets most of the time i go with “the-more-the-better-principle”
p.s.finally found some time to upload my 3 looks :)



10 comments:

  1. Love, love, love! Agree with you on yellow in genreal, only have on pale yellow dress myself...but the skirt is amazing and I could really grow to like yellow a lot! Great idea with glam-ing up that clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great skirt! You look so pretty!:) You know, i think the skirt looks better in the extra large size, it means more material and extra layers!! The colour is lovely on you :)
    Nino, it was soo great to meet you yesterday!! :) We'll keep you posted on any other catch ups we'll have.. and you should join twitter!! hahaa
    PS- loving your outfit posts, more more more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think i have 2 blouses that are the only yellow items in my closet.haha

    the skirt is lovely :)
    thyaudaciousness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Fantastic outfit, love it from tip to toe, wide and long skirts are briskly coming back in trend and that shade of yellow is quite amazing.
    Nice ideas the brooch on the clutch, love your shoes too! Have fun, ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok I am convinced you have the most amazing skirt collection from what I've seen in this post and previous ones!!

    Chadina
    http://visionaryinminiature.blogspot.com
    http://creative-divinity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. that skirt ia amazing to say the least, great post!

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!! Loving it! It's so great :D It seems to blumarine collection from this summer

    Thanks for stopping by and for your lovely comment

    Kisses
    Lara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your skirt...great blog!I am now a follower:)

    glamfashionprincess.blogspot.com

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete