Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Louis Vuitton cruise catalogue

I will be honest I'm not very big fan of LV bags but I always loved their shoes, accessories and clothing. Especially with this collection i fell in love because everything is so elegant and no better way to show elegance than with classic hairstyle and red lips.



Modern Grecian, i loved the little bow on one of shoulders.


Flawless! perfect tan, so jealous! Perfect color party dress with red lips and nails, such a cute shimmery sandals and clutch.


Such a unique blazer with a bow at the back, looks great with short volume skirt.


I think I love everything in this picture, such a perfect styling :) the printed dress, trench coat,ankle boots, diamond/white gold ring, clutch... Want it all!


Can the black and white stripe dress get any cuter!

No comments:

Post a Comment