Friday, October 23, 2009

Gripp Jeans A/W Collection 2009












As usual I was browsing for something new and WOALA! I found it the Australian brand designed by Dianne Grgat ! The I never heard of this brand before but when I saw their A/W collection, I loved so much of it. Especially the look with one shoulder top over the corset with pants and the belt and the shoes. That look for me is to die for: Strong, sexy, modern but yet very feminine with masculine twist in it. I can so see myself in that outfit :)
About the collection from their website (http://www.grippjeans.com.au/):
Sophisticated glamour sized with a rock vamp edge, leaving the collection with a feel of lust and utter abandonment. Key pieces such as the corsets in power net and lace emphasise feminine virtues such as the décolletage. Fitted body dresses in lace and draped jersey play a game of peek-a-boo on the derriere and feminine assertiveness is expressed with strong structural lines in shoulder detailing.
A touch of darkness and a tougher edge is seen in the collection with the predominantly black colour palette, over sized tailored jackets to drape over the shoulders, the usage of leather and heavy metal hardware and trims. Metal collar tips, snap studs and hook & eye fastenings glisten reflecting the black like shine of a raven’s eye.

Who said New Romantic is dead?

No comments:

Post a Comment