Sunday, October 25, 2009

"The September Issue" film by R.J.Cutler

"Vogue" is one of the things in life that makes me happy, that I really enjoy with a cup of tea every Friday morning (actually afternoon since I usually wake up late on fridays). I read it religiously every month and I think I managed to make quite a good collection of Vogue for the past couple of years. "The September Issue" is a film that tells the story of Vogue's editor in chief Anna Wintour and her team of editors one of which is Grace Coddington, creating the September Issue and ruling the fashion world. So you can imagine my excitement and anticipation for this movie. I did read somewhere in the internet that it will be in "Virgin" Dubai in October Month. I have tried to call the store, after my 1000 unanswered calls they finally answered and they dont have it in the system meaning they haven't received it yet or something. (I love the store and the service in the Virgin but they gotta do something with customer care or over the phone service, it is impossible to reach them, they never answer, your only choice is to visit the store if you wanna find out about something, frustrating!). I have no choice but to wait until it arrives in Dubai! :(

Praises:
"The film captures the unique passion & delicate relationships that make each page of "Vogue" a reality." by Women's Wear Daily
"This is the real "Devil Wears Prada" by Vanit Fair.
"A hurricane of fabulousness!" by New York Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment