Monday, October 19, 2009

US Vogue magazine’s creative director, Grace Coddington












Coddington is easily the world's most influential fashion editor. I always admired her work but to be honest after seeing the documentary "The September Issue" i researched more about her and now she is kind of my new obsession. She has indescribable talent and as Anna Wintour said is a true genius.
"I got told off today for being uncompromising," Coddington says. "Actually, they called me ungrateful andthen they changed it to uncompromising. I think that's the secret to mycareer: If you give in, you don't get perfection."
Remembering Norman Parkinson, the legendary fashion photographer, she adds “he taught me to always keep your open and never go to sleep the car. Keep watching because whatever you see out the window…it can inspire you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment