Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Jason Wu Spring/Summer 2010












Since he launched his label three years ago I have read many fashion reporters mention that it's seems as if Jason Wu has been auditioning to replace Oscar de la Renta or Carolina Herrera my two admired designers.
"WOW. That, in a word, was our reaction when watching the Jason Wu show. "I wanted to work that extreme sculptural element into a sort of couture-like technique,” Wu said. “I literally sculpted the dresses on the girls I cast.”
The result was nothing short of breathtaking, from the full-skirted tweed day dress with contrasting white cotton sleeves inset on black tulle to the one-shouldered silver cocktail frock that made the model look like an uber-feminine, party-loving warrior from a galaxy far, far away." Vogue


No comments:

Post a Comment